I am not normally one to participate in "chain-style" things but I think this one is a pretty nice one to show people who may not realize that people are reading their blog think that they are pretty darn creative and enjoy their blogs. As well, it is a great way to share with your readers some of your favorite blogs which they may not be aware of yet.
The expectations upon receiving the award are as follows:
- thank the sender for nominating you
- make sure you link to the person who nominated you
- copy the logo onto your blog
- list seven interesting things about yourself
- nominate seven Kreativ Bloggers
- post links to their blogs
- leave a comment for each letting them know of their nomination
- I managed to digitally print out my first Christmas card tonight & embellish it meaning I just created my first hybrid Christmas card ever
- My husband and I have been taking short weekend trips away each month this year exploring places close to home & ensuring we have some quality time together each month
- This month's overnight trip was to Tybee Island along the beautiful Georgia coast where I got to photograph a water locked lighthouse by boat & watch dolphins swim next to us
- I have taken my dslr camera off auto more times in 2009 than ever before yet still take probably 90% of my photos on auto & am happy with it that way as I can then focus more on composition & less on technical things I can mostly correct in post processing
- My husband and I took in 2 stray cats in 2009, one of which was pregnant and subsequently had 6 kittens which we raised & adopted out 4/6 this year
- I started sewing again in 2009 after many years of not & have found a renewed love for my machine that my grandparents gave me as a gift 12 years ago... still running like new after a quick check over servicing
- I am Canadian and proud of it! yet I adore living in the US and someday would be equally as proud to become a US citizen should the opportunity arise
As for seven Kreativ Bloggers to nominate. That is very hard for me as my hard drive full of photos proves what a difficult time I have with narrowing down to my favorites. I am going to narrow down my choices by some of my most frequented blogs which cover a wide range of types of blogs I consider Kreativ... from scrapbookers to card makers to writers to seamstresses (I would say people who sew but that comes out sewers which just can be too confused with something much less beautiful!!).
- my sister, Jennifer, at OxyGen - a blog for writer but has good tips for anyone writing whether it be professionally or just improving your blog writing
- a good friend, Lisa, at Stamped Art By Lisa - I bow to her card making skills!!
- a good friend, Stella, at The Bell Family - for a self taught seamstress, she has come a long way in a very short time & inspires me to sew more everyday as well as she has my favorite little cutie model, Kinley
- Michelle at with love by mushy - one of the first scrapbookers I met and was inspired by her work, now a designer & inspiring me to try my hand at hybrid through all her great tutorials on her blog
- Jen at The Project Girl - one of the wonderful designers who I am lucky to be on her CT and another one inspiring me to delve more into the world of hybrid projects to organize my life - wonderful tutorials and freebies to help you organize your life too
- Katrina at About A Boy - a wonderful, talented woman who has taught me so much about embracing my photography and taught me about depth of field, my favorite photographic tool!
- Melanie aka Britgirl at Sweet Nothings - talk about a creative soul! she does it all! and love her from the heart journaling whether it is a good day or a bad day - real life blogging at its best